Just a quick update post. Work was crazy for a week, had to change schedules. Tomorrow we leave for Vegas and I plan to do a breakdown of it money-wise and maybe some pictures when we get back.
- Set up automatic deposits from my checking into my tIRA of $400/mo so I can max it out this year.
- Set up atomatic deposits into my Vanguard investment account of $200/mo to buy more stocks VTSMX.
- Set up deposits into sub accounts of my Ally savings to prepare for Christmas and birthday presents $65/mo.
- Finally got YNAB and using it a little bit. It’s hard to get into the habit of manually entering transactions. I wish it would just automate like Personal Capital.
- Started making lanyards and trying to get people to buy it from me at work $10 each.
That’s all for now. Been very lazy and busy watching TV. 🙂